Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Statements from a 3 Year Old

* My 15 -month-old son loves to run around naked. He will undress himself the minute we come in the house. My daughter has started yelling, "Run wild and free little man, wild and free."

* My daughter walked into her bedroom and took a look around. She saw her dolls all over the floor, puzzles everywhere, and all of her play food littering her bed. She exclaims, "Holy toledo my room is a complete disaster."

* She and my husband were picking up her room when she stops, points to another area that needs cleaning and says, "That area needs a little attention too."

* My son is the source of my daughter's frustrations at times. When it becomes overwhelming for her she says, "Mom, he's just being terrible. He's a terrible little guy."

* Daughter says, "What are we going to do with my brother? Should we sell him to the zoo? No, we're gonna kiss him and hug him and love him."

3 comments:

Trippy Hippy said...

Cute! "Wild and Free, Little Man." is a crack up.

Gena B. said...

What a personality. Reminds me a lot of our 4 year old

Gypsy Gal said...

"Wild and free, little man" is so funny. You may have a nudist on your hands.