Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of the Many Reasons I Love My Husband

My husband is a good guy. I could compose a list of some really great and profound reason of why I love him. He works a lot and the only "sure" day he gets off each week is Sunday. If we are lucky he might get another day off sometime during the week. Here is what it comes down to right now. On the day or days that he is home he keeps the kids occupied for an hour so that I can take a nap. This may not seem like much, but any mother knows that uninterrupted sleep is priceless. A lot of times I never realize how tired I am during the course of the week until he is home and I feel like I can actually allow myself to be tired. Getting an hour of sleep this afternoon seriously was one of the best things he could have done for me.

No comments: