* Our son has been really ill. He has lost 4 pounds. Fortunately, he was a chubby little rascal, but 4 pounds on a 12 month old is a lot. His double chin is gone and his cute chipmunk cheeks are gone too. It's sad. He looks like a different kid.
* I have been making avacado pico de gallo lately. My daughter has started calling everyone "little pico de gallos". I said to her, "You don't even know what that is." Her response? "It's like a salsa."
* My son adores his sister. Copies her, wants to do everything she does and have everything she has. It's cute to us but frustrating to my daughter.
* I bought a pair of shorts that were WAY too small (buttons couldn't even touch) in April. I told my hubby at the time that my goal was to fit in them in 2 months...it would be my halfway point for the weight I wanted to lose. I have currently lost 22.5 pounds, dropped two pant sizes and last night I fit into those shorts...with a little room even. I'm hoping to lose 20-30 more by October and another 2 pant sizes.
* Daughters birthday party is this weekend. Made it easier on myself by ordering cake and plan to do less food that requires much prep work. I am going to make homemade mac and cheese but that shouldn't be a problem; I make it a lot. Serve strawberries and applesauce and have some chips as well.
* Sorry this post is so boring; Feeling very uninspired these past few days.