Saturday, July 19, 2008

IPHONE vs. BLACKBERRY

I got a blackberry (and yes, I realize I am behind the times in the world of technology....an iphone just isn't in the budget right now). Anyway, my 19 year old brother who has just purchased a new iphone is all caught up in his Apple Snobbery. I asked him for his address (keep in mind this conversation is being had through text messaging), as he just moved out of my parents house. Being a smart ass he asked why; I told him I was entering it into my blackberry. He says in response, "Blackberry? Ha. My iphone laughs at that." I don't know why I found that so funny, but I did. I think because he has given a personality and voice to his phone, which he apparently views as an extension of himself.

1 comment:

Gena B. said...

I have had a blackberry for a few years now and love it!