Friday, July 25, 2008

Obama Versus McCain

I am truly at a loss for whom to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election. I don’t like John McCain at all and object to the vast majority of his policies and beliefs. He has done little good for the people of Arizona over the years so I have little confidence that he would do any better for the people of the United States. On the other hand, I don’t quite trust Barak Obama. Personally, he seems to be the one more likely to unify the polarized parties of our nation, but I am concerned about his beliefs and lack of experience.

I have voted in every presidential election since I became old enough to vote. However, this may be the first time I choose not to vote for either and just let the cards fall where they may. I just don’t know if in good conscious I could vote for either.

What do you think? Are you truly sold on either candidate? Do you always vote your party?

1 comment:

Gena B. said...

I do think this year's candidates are harder to get behind than in past years. I like Obama though!