Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Year of Blogging

A year ago yesterday I posted for the first time on this blog. In many ways it feels like I have just started. I began without any specific idea about what I wanted this blog to be, other than a place for me to share ideas and experiences. Along the way, I have realized I really enjoy it. Looking back some of the posts are simply awful or boring or uneventful and then there are some I am really proud of. As I continue I am still not entirely sure where this will lead or where I want it to lead. It has provided me with an outlet and a sounding board and for me right now that is enough.

So, I want to thank you for reading, commenting, commiserating, offering advice and support, and for simply just stopping by. I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Raising my (decaf) coffee cup in an anniversary toast! I always enjoy stopping by for a visit and seeing what's going with my west coast blog friend! Many best wishes for the next year of blogging, happy writing to you :)

Moxymama said...

Thanks Joanne, I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog on comments here. Thanks so much for reading!