Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Big Cheese Hunt

We're big on cheese here in our house: string-cheese, cheddar, feta, blue cheese, goat cheese, edam, gooda, havarti. The list could go on. We love cheese!!! One type of cheese that I am not big on is the spray cheese from a can. I find it disgusting. My 20 year old brother, however, loves it on crackers and when he was still living at my parents house he and my daughter would snack on that when we'd go over to visit. My daughter loved it because it was something she did just with her uncle. I think the last time she had the spray cheese was probably a year ago, so it should be long forgotten.

So, this morning my daughter asks if we can go to the grocery store. I asked her what she needed. She went and grabbed her "list" (a girl after my own heart) and "reads" off "milk, ranch goldfish, strawberries, hummus - not the spicy kind, and the kind of cheese Uncle T eats." Huh? Where did that come from? She then goes to the pantry, shows me the crackers she found and proceeds to explain that with that type of cracker she needs the spray can cheese.

How could I argue with that logic?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So she does remember! I'm not big on spray can cheese either, but under these cute circumstances, I'd buy it for her!