Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa's Hos

My daughter's December ballet recital is appropriately a Christmas show, which means we have been inundated with Christmas songs for the past three months. (No complaining here, I absolutely love Christmas music). One of the songs begins, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho we are Santa's Elves." Today, while driving, she says, "Hey mom I want to listen to 'We are Santa's Hos.'" That's an interesting take. I'm starting to wonder what really goes on in her dance class.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Out of the mouths of Babes! Haha - get it? Babies/Babes! Santa's Hos!

Joanne said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Er, I mean, Ha! Ha! Ha! Cute story ;)

Moxymama said...

:) Funny! (Sadly, Nancy I had to read your comment about 3 times before I got the joke...I'm a little slow with that) I about shot the water I was drinking out of my mouth when she said it.