Monday, November 3, 2008

Picture Diary of the Celtic Festival

As mentioned in a previous post we attended the Celtic Festival yesterday. Below are some pictures from the day.

My daughter in the Petting Zoo area. Here with a Shetland Pony. This lady was a wonderful dancer. My daughter kept referring to her as "Freckleface Strawberry" (in reference to the book with the same name) and declares that when she turns 4 (the minimum age they'll accept) she wants to "do Irish dancing."
The shot put in times of yore.
Get a load of this menu. Interesting. I think Sarah Palin helped create it.
The bagpipers during opening ceremonies.










3 comments:

Nancy said...

That must have been fun! i think I've mentioned we have a celtic festival 1 town over and every year I say I'm going to go, and every year it rains one day and I don't get there the next!

Moxymama said...

You should totally go Nancy. It was such a good time.

Emerald said...

Bless the Irish!