Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Toys R Us Kid

Our daughter's birthday is next week and for months now she has been saying she wants a two wheel bike. So, we planned to take her to the toy store this week and let her pick one out. A couple of days ago she informs me that she has decided she doesn't want a bike for her birthday because it is too hot outside, but wants it for Christmas instead (when it's not hot).

Then I asked her what she wanted for her birthday instead. She said, "I'm not really sure right now. Maybe you can just take me to Toys r Us so I can look around and pick something out there that I want."

And so it begins.......

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That could be a fun birthday excursion, a little something extra on her special day - a trip to Toys R Us! Enjoy ...

Robyn said...

Ooooh, you are in SO much trouble now!