Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smarty Pants

My daughter has been going to Vacation Bible School for two hours in the morning this week. My sister is the teacher of her class. Each day when I pick her up and ask her what she did she tells me that they didn't do anything. So, I get a bit more specific with my prompts and ask her what story they learned about Jesus, what song they sang, what project they did, etc. I have been getting the same vague answers....."Um, I'm not really sure", "I can't remember", "We didn't really learn anything today."

Yesterday, after asking her these same questions she finally just says, "Why don't you just call E (my sister) and ask her. I'm sure she can tell you what you need to know."

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I still think there's future attorney potential going on somewhere here with your daughter ;)

Moxymama said...

That's funny because my husband and I refer to her sometimes as the DA.