* 1 hour at church
* 1 hour dancing with the kids to The Killers and Kings of Leon
* 1 hour of nap time (for both the kids and me and hubby)
* 1.5 hours of watching Robin Hood with my daughter (Great movie!)
* 2 hours of swimming
* 2 hours of "date night" with my husband; kids played with grandparents and convinced them to take them swimming again.
* 1 hour of playing Jimmy Buffett, Matchbox 20, and James Taylor on the guitar for my kids as they sang, danced, and "played" along.
* 1 hour of girl time with my daughter: we read, sang, talked, and played princesses