I usually make popsicles for our kids instead of getting the ones from the store. Lately, I have made two different kinds that have been a hit.
* Cut the skin off the pineapple. With your hands break up pineapple and place in blender.
* Squeeze the juice of five limes into the blender
* Blend on pulse. You want it mostly smooth, but for there still to be some pineapple chunks remaining.
* Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for 4-6 hours. Enjoy
One can of sliced pears in heavy syrup, drained but reserve 2 tbs syrup
One carton of blueberries
12 oz vanilla yogurt
* Put entire carton of blueberries in blender
* Put pears in blender, along with 2 tablespoons of the heavy syrup
* Mix until smooth
* Add 12 oz of yogurt and blend
* Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 4-6 hours. Enjoy