Sunday, July 12, 2009

You Better Be First

I've never understood why people find it necessary to wait directly in front of the door waiting for a store to open and then bum rush it when it finally does. It's not like you aren't going to be let in. Plus, we are talking about Costco here. It's not going anywhere. Is stampeding the entrance going to make that much of a difference? We waited, let the crazies in, still managed to get our shopping done just fine, and didn't even have to wait in line to pay. So, I guess I'll just leave the crowding of the door and knocking old ladies down to others. As for me and my family, we'll just wait in the back.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I don't really understand that mentality. I'd rather shop at my leisure, and like you say, after the rush, the lines are gone!