Monday, May 19, 2008

That Sick Smell

Yesterday evening I was hit with terrible stomach cramping. It was awful. My stomach was rumbling, I was sweating, and we'll just leave it at that. Within hours my son was hit with the same thing. His seems to have continued on into today. As a whole I feel much better, but my stomach is still a rumblin'. Tonight my two year old daughter tells me her stomach hurts because it is hungry and we need to feed it. So, I get her some food. An hour later she is laying in bed with me and vomits everywhere. I rush her into the bathroom and place her in the tub where she proceeds to let loose with throw up. I hate throw up. I felt horrible for her, but it took every ounce of maternal strength I could draw to clean it up. I was dry heaving the entire time, as I'm cleaning out CHUNKS of food from the tub that won't go down the drain. Needless to say, I cleaned her up, cleaned myself up, cleaned the bed and the bathroom up and am now rocking her as I type this. Poor sick girl!

No comments: