Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Frickin' Birthday

Our son apparently wanted to make his first birthday very memorable....by being HORRIBLE all day long. It was one of those days where I really regretted the day my husband and I decided having kids would be a good idea. He cried ALL day long; whiny, shrill, hysterics for no reason other than he could. It rubbed off on my daughter, who gave new meaning to the term "demon child". Very little party prep got done. What would have taken an hour had someone been around to entertain the kids, took ALL day and it still isn't done. I think this will be the last year I even have birthday parties for my kids. I may declare a boycot on all kiddie birthday parties. THe result just doesn't seem to be worth the hassle. After today I'm seriously thinking about making an appointment on Monday to have my tubes tied.

No comments: