Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stupid Conversation 3

I was at Starbucks and wanted to order my daughter a lemmonade. I told the cashier that I wanted a small lemonade. She started to ring me up, but then the other cashier (again, another one who has nothing to do with my transaction) says, "We have a lemonade/ice tea, but we can't just sell you the lemonade." I said, "Why?"

Idiot: Well, because it's an iced tea.
Me: Is it pre-mixed or is the tea separate from the lemonade.
Idiot: It's separate.
Me: Then I just want the lemonade part.
Idiot: We can't do that.
Me: Why? Is the lemonade a different concentration for the drink?
Idiot: No, it's just normal lemonade.
Me: Then I'm not understanding why I can't have just a lemonade.
Idiot: YOu have to have the iced tea / lemonade.
Me: Okay, I want that drink then, but with no iced tea.
Idiot: We can't do that either.
Me: Then I'll take the drink but keep the iced tea portion and the lemonade portion in two separate cups and I'll mix them myself.
Idiot: We can't sell it to you like that.
Me: This is unbelievable. Do you realize how stupid you sound. I'm willing to pay for the entire drink, I just don't want the iced tea part. Why is that a problem?
Idiot: We can't sell you just lemonade.

I decide I've wasted enough time on these incompetent morons and left.

No comments: