Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stupid Conversation 2

I went to subway to get my daughter lunch the other day. Below is the conversation I had with the drive thru lady.

Moron: Can I take your order?
Me: Yes, I'd like the kids meal. For the sandwhich I just want ONLY American cheese on white roll and toasted.
Moron: You don't want any meat? (she sounded incredulous)
Me: No, I only want American cheese and then toast it.
Moron: Any mustard or mayo?
Me: No, thank you. I ONLY want cheese. That's it. Nothing else.
Moron: Any lettuce, tomato, onion?
Me: chuckling...No, I ONLY want cheese. That's it...Just cheese.

So, I pull up to the window and she pops her head out and says, "I have to ask all that." I said, "I understand you have a list of condiments and toppings you are supposed to go through. However, when a customer tells you specifically when he/she wants then it becomes unnecessary and annoying when you ignore what I've said and proceed to ask anyway."

No comments: