Monday, May 26, 2008

Quick Hits

* We have had our garden "up and running" for 2 days now and our stupid dog has destroyed it 4 times already. If she destroys it again, I'm going to f*&#ing lose my mind. My husband tries, but is not the handiest of men, and coming up with a solution to keep her out has taxed his limited resources.

* Reported incident (see Good Samaritan post) to my gym. No group was in that room at the time the man approached my car. Incident report has been filed, but now I am nervous. Did he approach me because it was opportunistic or had he been watching me and finally got his chance?

* Our son is getting two molars and is beyond grumpy. He has been crying for 3 straight days. Somebody shoot me and put me out of my misery.

* Our son will be one this weekend. I cannot believe an entire year has passed. It does not seem possible. Even more impossible is that our daughter will be 3 in a little over a month. How can that be?

* Found a centipede in our garden this morning. I hate those things!

No comments: