Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick Hits

* Daughter woke up with 103 degree fever. She is understandably grumpy. Doesn't make it any easier.

* Son is still beyond grumpy unless he spends every literal second wrapped in my arms or perched on my lap. There is only so much of me to go around, people!

* After 12 years with the same doctor I changed primary care doctors. I saw him today and really liked him. Reminds me a bit of my ob/gyn whom I ADORE!

* Planted gardenia's today in a huge pot on our front porch. I live the smell. One of my favorites.

* I really want to lay grass and plant a lemon tree in the backyard. To do that we'd need to get rid of our dog. Daughter would be heartbroken. Son would be relieved.

* Feel like I have so much to do and very little time to do it in. Isn't that always the case?

No comments: