Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quick Hits

* I feel awful. Stuffy head, runny nose...sometimes bloody, cough, etc. Make it stop.
* I saw Sex and the City today. Can I just say FABULOUS!!! Worth seeing over and over again. Trust me, I will...when it comes out on video.
* Our kids are really great when we go out to eat. I often take that for granted, but when I see how poorly other people's kids often behave in public, it make me really proud of mine. Makes me even prouder when other people notice.
* When did our world become so scary? It's terrifying to be a parent these days with all the possible things that can happen to our children. It would be nice to parent in a time when our parents or our grandparents got to parent. Things were much simpler and much more safe then.
* Husband is determined to plant grass in the backyard. Last time the dogs ruined it in under a week. There are designs for a fence to keep her out, but we'll see...
* My daughter has really taken to gardening. She's very responsible with it too. Every morning after she gets up she gets her shoes on and want to go water all the plants, flowers, and vegetables. She's such a neat kid!
* While entirely anti-McCain, I'm not sure if I am pro-Obama either. God help us all. Where's Al Gore when you need him?
* Just watched Season 3 of Weeds. Not impressed. My husband and I were huge fans of Seasons 1 and 2. 3 did not live up to the hype. A disappointment.

No comments: