Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quick Hits..some not so quick

* Our son has discovered how to climb up the stairs. Up goes the baby gate again.
* EEG did not go well; will probably have to redo it. A very frustrating experience.
* We have been really low key about potty training our daughter. We bought her a toilet seat and showed her how it works and every once in a while talk about going to the bathroom on the "Big Potty". Other than that, we've continued to change her diapers and not make a big deal about it. All of a sudden this past week, she has decided she wants to use the toilet. While she doesn't make it every single time, she has about 90 percent of the time. Awesome and no stress!!!
* Got new running shoes today. A bit misleading because it gives the impression I might actually go and run. No chance in hell, but I do need to start working out...too much loose skin jiggling about. I long for the pre-2 kids body I once had....or better.
* We have had a rough 3 months with illness and injury. I am hoping April will be a turning point. Our daughter should get her cast off tomorrow (broken foot) so that will be one less thing to have to worry about.
* I've been thinking a lot about cravings and why people have them and what they crave. A random thought, but one I can't seem to shake...so here's the question..what do you CRAVE????

No comments: